Youth Villages
www.youthvillages.org Memphis, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

My experience with Youth Villages has been extremely challenging both personally professionally, but also rewarding.

Family Intervention Specialist (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at Youth Villages full-time for less than a year

ProsThe organization has a sincere interest in serving at-risk and families, providing the opportunity to build a purposeful career. There are tremendous training opportunities and position-specific perks as well as organizational inclusiveness and perks. Working for YV is like working with family.

ConsThe hours and schedule of ANY position can be extremely stressful and challenging. Support is available from peers and leadership, but there is a very high-level of stress to be considered based on the field itself.

Although intense, the work is important and rewarding.

I have been working at Youth Villages full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The philosphy of the organization aligns with my personal philosphy that families and children should remain together. I believe in the mission and values,… Cons: Due to the nature of the work, there is difficulty maintaining a work life balance. I have gotten used to being on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The work our specialsits do is amazing!

Manager (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at Youth Villages full-time

Pros: Great benefits; provides multiple career paths for those wishing to grow in the field; the majority of… Cons: Work life balance can be a challenge Advice to Senior Management: Find opportunities to engage with your employees; continue to look for ways to increase… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Youth Villages.

Worked for Youth Villages? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Youth Villages reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Youth Villages CEO Patrick Lawler. All reviews posted anonymously by Youth Villages employees.