Yum!
www.yum.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs

Senior District Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat brands, very proud to work for YUM. Always trying to find ways to make the work easier for their employees and delight customers. Have found ways to reward employees down to the front line team members. Give the stores and ARLs access to funds to recognize the teams even for simple things done well.

ConsAlmost all of the Senior management is men. Reflective of the entire industry and an older Franchise driven community also dominated by men, but wish that YUM would take a stronger stand to help more women leaders emerge.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit reorganizing the field every year- look for ways to mentor and develop a more diverse leadership team to include more minorities and women.

Accounts Receivable

Ar Specialist (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

I worked at Yum! full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: yums culture is very good. Cons: lay off potential. they tell you two days before you… Advice to Senior Management: lay off the right people More

I love my Company

Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Yum! has a wonderful culture and pays employees competitively with great… Cons: I don't have any cons to submit. I love… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have any advice to senior management. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Yum!.

Worked for Yum!? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yum! reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yum! CEO David C. Novak. All reviews posted anonymously by Yum! employees.