Location Location Location

Current Employee - Cashier
Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Yum! full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It all depends on where you work. The better the store manager and their direction, the more you will love to work there. It's fine to boost revenue and be quick but customers matter as well. When customers aggravate you, you feel aggravated throughout the day. If the manager allows you to please the customers with perks when they are dissatisfied, then things flow so much smoother. I can not emphasize this enough. Happy customers. Happy workers.

Cons

The store managers demand more revenue and quick output without putting more emphasis on both output and customer relations.

Advice to Management

The better the manager, the better your employees will be at handling customers. Constantly train them on behavior and pleasing the customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Yum!

Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs

Current Employee - Senior District Manager
    Current Employee - Senior District Manager

I have been working at Yum! full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great brands, very proud to work for YUM. Always trying to find ways to make the work easier for their employees and delight customers. Have found ways to reward employees down to the front line team members. Give the stores and ARLs access to funds to recognize the teams even for simple things done well.

Cons

Almost all of the Senior management is men. Reflective of the entire industry and an older Franchise driven community also dominated by men, but wish that YUM would take a stronger stand to help more women leaders emerge.

Advice to Management

Quit reorganizing the field every year- look for ways to mentor and develop a more diverse leadership team to include more minorities and women.

2. .......NO

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Yum! full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I likes the coworkers and thats about it on the pros

Cons

No breaks.. Asst. Manager would go in and change my hours... 13 hour shifts for almost 10 months i mean come on now then i left to take care of my family and they refused me

Advice to Management

Take care of your workers