Yum!
www.yum.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Location Location Location

Cashier (Current Employee)

ProsIt all depends on where you work. The better the store manager and their direction, the more you will love to work there. It's fine to boost revenue and be quick but customers matter as well. When customers aggravate you, you feel aggravated throughout the day. If the manager allows you to please the customers with perks when they are dissatisfied, then things flow so much smoother. I can not emphasize this enough. Happy customers. Happy workers.

ConsThe store managers demand more revenue and quick output without putting more emphasis on both output and customer relations.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe better the manager, the better your employees will be at handling customers. Constantly train them on behavior and pleasing the customers.

Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs

Senior District Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great brands, very proud to work for YUM. Always trying to find ways to make the work easier for their employees and delight customers. Have… Cons: Almost all of the Senior management is men. Reflective of the entire industry and an older Franchise driven community… Advice to Senior Management: Quit reorganizing the field every year- look for ways to mentor and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

.......NO

Shift Manager (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Yum! full-time for more than a year

Pros: I likes the coworkers and thats about it on the… Cons: No breaks.. Asst. Manager would go in and change my hours... 13 hour shifts for almost 10 months… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your workers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Yum!.

Worked for Yum!? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yum! reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yum! CEO David C. Novak. All reviews posted anonymously by Yum! employees.