There are newer employer reviews for Yum!

If they lived the culture they teach, it would be a great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Yum! full-time

Pros

Compensation and benefits are comparable for the location and industry. Several in-office ammenities for those that desire them (Childcare, Fitness Center).

Cons

Culture is not as advertised. Annual re-organizations and job reductions. Heavy politics and bureaucracy.

Recognize that the culture is being taught and learned, but living it can be difficult inside the organizational political structure.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Yum! (View Most Recent)

.......NO

Former Employee - Shift Manager  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Yum! full-time for more than a year

Pros

I likes the coworkers and thats about it on the pros

Cons

No breaks.. Asst. Manager would go in and change my hours... 13 hour shifts for almost 10 months i mean come on now then i left to take care of my family and they refused me

Take care of your workers

Multi- unit manager (area coach) position at Yum Brands, specifically Taco Bell.

Current Employee - Area Coach  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Area Coach in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture great (at RSC only)
    Compensation
    PTO

Cons

Field Ops dog eat dog world
    Above store leadership quick to point the finger without taking accountability themselves
    No advancement, unless you work at the RSC (restaurant support center) what you are hired in at is were you will stay (so negotiate well)
    A lot of mediocre talent, if you have a degree, in MBA in my case, you will not utilize it nor is it valued by the company (field ops)

Really too many cons to list. If your looking for a career where your always watching your back and there is no room for advancement, this is the company for you.

I understand that Wall Street wants you to focus on international growth (and the share price reflects this) but your domestic business is suffering immensely. Clear out the old boy mentality and hire some talented individuals with degrees that can grow your business. DMA leaders and above are clueless of realistic operations environment and what truly drives customer satisfaction and happy employees and higher retention rates.

Field Ops turnover is embarrassing, when will you realize there is a major problem with your above store leadership in place.

Louisville KY is a disaster, you would think with corporate in your backyard operations would be flawless and you would have some talent in place.

There are newer employer reviews for Yum!

Worked for Yum!? Contribute to the Community!