There are newer employer reviews for Yum!

.......NO

Former Employee - Shift Manager  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Shift Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Yum! full-time for more than a year

Pros

I likes the coworkers and thats about it on the pros

Cons

No breaks.. Asst. Manager would go in and change my hours... 13 hour shifts for almost 10 months i mean come on now then i left to take care of my family and they refused me

Take care of your workers

106 Other Employee Reviews for Yum! (View Most Recent)

Multi- unit manager (area coach) position at Yum Brands, specifically Taco Bell.

Current Employee - Area Coach  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Area Coach in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture great (at RSC only)
    Compensation
    PTO

Cons

Field Ops dog eat dog world
    Above store leadership quick to point the finger without taking accountability themselves
    No advancement, unless you work at the RSC (restaurant support center) what you are hired in at is were you will stay (so negotiate well)
    A lot of mediocre talent, if you have a degree, in MBA in my case, you will not utilize it nor is it valued by the company (field ops)

Really too many cons to list. If your looking for a career where your always watching your back and there is no room for advancement, this is the company for you.

I understand that Wall Street wants you to focus on international growth (and the share price reflects this) but your domestic business is suffering immensely. Clear out the old boy mentality and hire some talented individuals with degrees that can grow your business. DMA leaders and above are clueless of realistic operations environment and what truly drives customer satisfaction and happy employees and higher retention rates.

Field Ops turnover is embarrassing, when will you realize there is a major problem with your above store leadership in place.

Louisville KY is a disaster, you would think with corporate in your backyard operations would be flawless and you would have some talent in place.

Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs

Current Employee - Senior District Manager
    Current Employee - Senior District Manager

I have been working at Yum! full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great brands, very proud to work for YUM. Always trying to find ways to make the work easier for their employees and delight customers. Have found ways to reward employees down to the front line team members. Give the stores and ARLs access to funds to recognize the teams even for simple things done well.

Cons

Almost all of the Senior management is men. Reflective of the entire industry and an older Franchise driven community also dominated by men, but wish that YUM would take a stronger stand to help more women leaders emerge.

Quit reorganizing the field every year- look for ways to mentor and develop a more diverse leadership team to include more minorities and women.

There are newer employer reviews for Yum!

Worked for Yum!? Contribute to the Community!