Yuma Regional Medical Center

www.yumaregional.org
There are newer employer reviews for Yuma Regional Medical Center

Trauma 2

I worked at Yuma Regional Medical Center

Pros

Great learning experience and open to new grads and travelers. There's a lot to see in the ER because it's the only hospital in town.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Lunch is still 30 minutes for a 12 hour shift, which I think needs changing everywhere.

Employee satisfaction is always a plus :)

8 Other Employee Reviews for Yuma Regional Medical Center (View Most Recent)

Great place to work even as a student

Former Employee - Nurse Extern I in Yuma, AZ
    Former Employee - Nurse Extern I in Yuma, AZ

I worked at Yuma Regional Medical Center as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The people that I worked with on the floor are helpful and supportive esp. to students and new RNs. The supervisors always have time to answer questions and guide you when they are able to.

Cons

The usual gossip, drama and politics involved when you have too many cooks stirring the pot.

Listen to your employees. They are your most valuable asset.

used to be a great place to work

Current Employee - Support Services in Yuma, AZ
    Current Employee - Support Services in Yuma, AZ

I have been working at Yuma Regional Medical Center full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

there are many long term employees like myself that really care for the patients and the organization

Cons

the atmosphere is very tense and stressful, employees dont know if their jobs are going to be eliminated, leadership only tell us half truths, people do not trust leadership specially our ceo, he is an accountant by trade all he cares is about numbers not people ,the feeling there in the hospital is, including a lot of nurses and techs is that we have become just a number that can be erase at any time, they took away our pension plan without any notice,they cut our employee illness bank in half without any notice, there is talk of t more lay offs i would describe the enviroment at the hospital as extremely stressful and not very good as a place to work at this time.

remember we are people some of us are been at the hospital for many years, we care for the hospital we have families to support, we help the community, do not treat us like a commodity

There are newer employer reviews for Yuma Regional Medical Center