Yusen Logistics
www.yusen-logistics.com Tokyo, Japan 1000 to 5000 Employees

Entry Support

Memphis, TN

ProsThe IT staff was great! They were always there when you called and were very helpful. Very friendly to work with. I used to call them just to chat.

ConsDidn't care for the management staff. They don't/didn't care about you as an individual. All they cared about was the work being completed. They had you to work hard, with no incentives and needless to say it was a lot of prejudiceness there.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together! Care about your employees! Care about the quality of the work!

Been tossed around positions at a whim

Sumner, WA

I have been working at Yusen Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The benefits are pretty good and the environment isn't t hat… Cons: management could be better, pay is very low, most workers are… Advice to Senior Management: You could plan a little better for the long term… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a job

Carrier Relations Compliance Specialist (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Yusen Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company promotes team building and continuous improvement of employees… Cons: Not much vertical movement opportunities. Stingy with pay and raises,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Yusen Logistics.

Worked for Yusen Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yusen Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Yusen Logistics CEO Kazuo Ishizuka. All reviews posted anonymously by Yusen Logistics employees.