There are newer employer reviews for Z-Wireless

GREAT place to grow in sales.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN
Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Z-Wireless full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I had amazing mentors working for Z Wireless and you never get bored working in the technology industry, that's for sure! Benefits are great when you're full-time and no experience is necessary to begin. Customer-service oriented.

Cons

Customers expect you to be available 24/7. This can be hard on your home life & it's sometimes hard to separate the two.. That's really the biggest con for me

Relay of information sometimes needs some work as far as training and understanding the reasoning behind policies that are in place.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Z-Wireless (View Most Recent)

The people I work with are great. The company could have a more rewarding commission scheme.

I have been working at Z-Wireless

Pros

Hours, available overtime. Potential income and able to get good experience.

Cons

Some employees are sharks and are hard to work with. half the job is dealing with old peoples questions.

none

Left Z Wireless for many reasons

I worked at Z-Wireless

Pros

I liked my employees that I managed. My District Manager was great.

Cons

The company used to be wonderful before aka Diversified Holdings took over. It turned into a tyrant-run business who expects their people to just buy in and smile on every new customer fee and limitation (like no cash payment for devices and "initiation" fees atop Verizon's standard fees).
    The corporate office was mostly full of rude individuals who seemed to work against sales people getting their commission and customers being satisfied. There was a department for reconciling issues, but they would make us do our own if we wanted to receive payment, which is challenging when focused on running a store and working with customers. I miss the good ol' days of Z Wireless when it was run by people who cared.

There are newer employer reviews for Z-Wireless