There are newer employer reviews for Z-Wireless

GREAT place to grow in sales.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN
Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Z-Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had amazing mentors working for Z Wireless and you never get bored working in the technology industry, that's for sure! Benefits are great when you're full-time and no experience is necessary to begin. Customer-service oriented.

Cons

Customers expect you to be available 24/7. This can be hard on your home life & it's sometimes hard to separate the two.. That's really the biggest con for me

Advice to Management

Relay of information sometimes needs some work as far as training and understanding the reasoning behind policies that are in place.

reviews filtered by
  1. The people I work with are great. The company could have a more rewarding commission scheme.

I have been working at Z-Wireless

Pros

Hours, available overtime. Potential income and able to get good experience.

Cons

Some employees are sharks and are hard to work with. half the job is dealing with old peoples questions.

Advice to Management

none

2. It is not as bad as some say...

I worked at Z-Wireless

Pros

This comany does care about the employees. The pay is pretty reasonable for everything they ask of the employees. I started as a sales rep and worked my way up into a Store Manager. There are always opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I would have to say that decreasing the amount of hours for each employee and number of employees needed increased. Because of the decrease it asked a lot more from the managers to pick up work than necessary.

Advice to Management

Having more full time employees will help with finding and keeping betterworkers.