There are newer employer reviews for ZAGG

Incredible company that gives you a front row seat for opportunity to grow together on the company objectives and goals!

Current Employee - Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ZAGG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, public company, employees, fast ride and real life challenges. ZAGG has gone through so much as a young company and will ultimately benefit from all the challenges and headwinds.

Cons

Need to create opportunities for new products to flourish before the competition beats us. More exciting office space. Tall ugly cubicles are not a great environment to produce collaboration or positive energy for sales.

Conduct anonymous surveys every quarter to get real feedback on the pulse of the company!!

51 Other Employee Reviews for ZAGG (View Most Recent)

Awesome Internship.

Former Employee - Brand Management Intern
    Former Employee - Brand Management Intern

I worked at ZAGG as an intern for less than a year

Pros

As an intern it is technically unpaid, but they definitely take care of you. You get to travel the country while working with training and what essentially amounts to marketing, I suppose. They take care of cars, hotels, all travel, and additionally often throw in some super fun experiences throughout the internship. You get to meet a lot of the people in the company and if you are interested, you can get a really good picture as to how ZAGG works.

Cons

Sometimes schedules, travel, and other arrangements weren't the best organized.
    It is unpaid. They grant a generous stipend, so you don't need to have money saved, but you will not really be saving money either.
    This is especially important because this internship does not really lead to a job in the company.

Training Intern

Former Employee - Training Intern  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Training Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ZAGG as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company to work for. The people are so positive and motivating and its easy to want to do your best here. Good future lookout of company, growth. The products are cutting edge and the headquarters are right in salt lake so its convenient. Awesome company culture

Cons

The company is still growing so there's not too many job opportunities right now it seems like, and the brand is still trying to go global so even though its an exciting time for the company, its still an early stage for zagg. Also, I didnt have a long time with the company since it was an internship.

I thought management did an awesome job. Randy, the CEO is a very friendly, professional, helpful person. He doesnt make it seem like he is above everyone just because he's the CEO.

There are newer employer reviews for ZAGG

Worked for ZAGG? Contribute to the Community!