No Respect

Current Employee - Machine Helper in Rogersville, TN
Current Employee - Machine Helper in Rogersville, TN

Pros

The only pros I can think of is all the good hard working people that work hard for the company !

Cons

people laied off on friday and temps in their position the next monday, member of HR ownes part of a temp agent company, some temps makeing almost $2.00 more than perment people doing the same job.

Advice to Management

I dont think Mr Plant knowes of some of the things going on in the rogersville factory, the management needs to be under a microscope and try lisening to some of the people on the floor.

Other Employee Reviews for ZF TRW

TRW losing market share

Former Employee - Engineer in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Engineer in Mesa, AZ

Pros

Large fortune 500 company, great place get experience. Global world presents with strong roots in Europe and US.

Cons

Troubled past with Asian OEMS lead to low asian contend. European top managment of a US company. A lot of layoffs in the last 10 years. Never should have sold off Aerospace.

Advice to Management

Try to become employee foucused work place and build better customer relations.

TRW Automotive - a fair place to work with minor issues.

Current Employee - Senior Product Engineer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Product Engineer in Detroit, MI

Pros

Solid company with forward thinking (mostly). Flexable hours (pending your boss). Good location, minimal traffic. Employees are easy going with minimal issues.

Cons

Not a career place. There is a log jam for any advancement. Over the past 3 years, there have been consistent layoffs - minimal raises (if any) - benefits are slowly shrinking.

Advice to Management

Drop the do as I say not as I do philosphy. No bonuses for us, no bonuses for you. No pay raise for us, no pay raise for you....