There are newer employer reviews for ZNZ

ZNZADTEAM.COM is an excellent way to earn some extra money online

Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent
Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent

I have been working at ZNZ

Pros

ZNZADTEAM.COM is an excellent way to earn some extra money online by referring potential customers to try out products and services of major companies including Netflix, Gamefly, and CreditReport.com to name a few. Get paid DAILY through Paypal, Alert Pay, or through a mailed commission check if preferred. ZNZADTEAM provides the training, tools, and service you will need to start earning today. ZNZADTEAM also provides outstanding email support for their users, to assist in maximizing their overall profitability through the use of various marketing techniques that are provided to them at no cost. There is no out of pocket expense and it is completely free to use. This is by far one of the best ways to earn additional income on the internet. Visit their website to view the webinar, learn additional information about the programs, and get started today!

Join the team, and start getting paid. Today.

Cons

Can be difficult to obtain referrals at first, however, they provide excellent email support for assistance in generating traffic, obtaining referrals, and other various marketing techniques to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your campaign.

Advice to Management

Offering additional similar programs in the future for even more potential earnings would be beneficial for future growth

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Work from Home Business Opportunity

Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Kearney, NE
    Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Kearney, NE

I have been working at ZNZ part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company pays DAILY!
    Love the money!
    It works well!
    No cold Calling!
    Love the work!
    Work around my schedule!
    Works with well known compaies.

Cons

For me, it's time restraints. I don't have as much time as I would like to put into it. But I love the money so I put in as much as possible. The more time I put in the more money I make.

Advice to Management

This is a company that is growing by leaps and bounds because it works and gives folks the schedules they like. No boss standing over their shoulders but gives them the income they desire.

2. I am an Independent Internet Referral Agent

Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ZNZ full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy job Easy Money!!!! No boss and you make your own hours!! The pay is awesome and the hours cant be beat!!! ZNZ has hands on training, which is also free! and support groups on face book!!!

Cons

There are no cons to ZNZ!!! You get to meet tons of wonderful new people! And the pay is unlimited!!!!

Advice to Management

POST POST POST!!!