ZOLL Medical

www.zoll.com

Great place to work

Tech Support (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsRelatively young company that is growing fast. I have been here for a year and a half and we have doubled in size in that time. With expansion into new markets there is lots of room for advancement.

ConsI really like working here. There are not really any major cons to working here. I work in a call center so you occasionally have high call volume. It can get a little frustrating. Compared to other places I have worked I will take that any day.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job of adapting as we grow. Its great that the focus is on the quality of the call and not the quantity of calls you take.

Awful Working Environment and management.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ZOLL Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flex time and overtime is available, and the build has a nice atrium. … Cons: Mandatory overtime, high turnover rate, no holidays, little to no opportunity for a workplace advancement, forced valet parking if you don't manage to get… Advice to Senior Management: Gain some compassion, stop asking your employees to petition their state representatives to help them make more money if they aren't going to up the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not What It Appears To Be

Technical Support (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at ZOLL Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For me, it was the salary and work hours. Cons: Too much favoritism and not enough recognition. If your manager doesn't like you, best to start looking elsewhere for employment. My department managers and Senior… Advice to Senior Management: Open you eyes. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ZOLL Medical.

Worked for ZOLL Medical? Contribute to the Community!