There are newer employer reviews for ZOLL Medical

Satisfied-but not enough to stay

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chelmsford, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I worked at ZOLL Medical full-time

Pros

Friendly co-workers and relaxed environment, casual Fridays were nice. They did take care of you well if you traveled on business, putting you up in very nice hotels. Management is very smart and relatively hands-off. It's very hard to get fired, which is a pro but also a con.

Cons

At times the very social environment made it difficult to work. The place reminded me of high school at times with catty cliques. People who didn't work hard were not reprimanded at all. People who worked incredibly hard often suffered from burn out. Favoritism, and often sexism, was often a problem.

Don't be afraid to fire people who clearly are not pulling their weight.

49 Other Employee Reviews for ZOLL Medical (View Most Recent)

Awful Working Environment and management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ZOLL Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flex time and overtime is available, and the build has a nice atrium. Other than that I don't really have many positive things to say about this company.

Cons

Mandatory overtime, high turnover rate, no holidays, little to no opportunity for a workplace advancement, forced valet parking if you don't manage to get to work early enough (they have banged up cars), no smoking anywhere on the property if you smoke, benefits are not good, poor management, and sick days are use them or lose them.

Gain some compassion, stop asking your employees to petition their state representatives to help them make more money if they aren't going to up the amount of money they pay their employees, and trust your employees to know what they are doing without having to escalate all issues to a higher level.

Not What It Appears To Be

Former Employee - Technical Support  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at ZOLL Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

For me, it was the salary and work hours.

Cons

Too much favoritism and not enough recognition. If your manager doesn't like you, best to start looking elsewhere for employment. My department managers and Senior Tech had their favorite employees and it was known who they were. Everyone else was handled with an "eye roll". Senior management need be more aware of how unfair and underhanded some department managers are.

Open you eyes.

There are newer employer reviews for ZOLL Medical

Worked for ZOLL Medical? Contribute to the Community!