ZS Associates
www.zsassociates.com Evanston, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great group of people - smart, very client-centric, deep expertise. Great to work with such top-notch people.

Evanston, IL

ProsOffice culture and centricity is great - most of my projects have been done without me having to travel all over. Also really appreciate that the principals are practioners; they really know their stuff and are not just a sales force.

ConsHours can be long and unpredictable. Some risk of being locked in more singular industry (Pharma), although that seems to be changing. This is a place where there are a lot of really analytical people - some evidence of analysis/paralysis.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave seen lots more communication on vision and strategy in the last year - great!! Please keep it coming and expand it. Be more aware of work/life balance challenges.

I have found my home

Chicago, IL

I have been working at ZS Associates

Pros: 1. Smart and humble people to work with 2. Flexibility to innovate… Cons: 1. You mant get as much exposure to industries outside pharma 2.… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to needs of senior managers in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Closest to a meritocracy that I have seen

Evanston, IL

I have been working at ZS Associates

Pros: The people - hands down the reason I am still here are the smart and caring people I work with The work - I enjoy what… Cons: Work hours can be long and depending on your office… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to improve on communication - it is easy to forget that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ZS Associates.

Worked for ZS Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ZS Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ZS Associates CEO Chris Wright. All reviews posted anonymously by ZS Associates employees.