ZS Associates
www.zsassociates.com Evanston, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Perfect training, medium exits.

Associate Consultant (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsStructured training for a smaller firm - globalized and coordinated training and development means technical and soft skills are actively trained rather than expected to be apprenticed.

Pretty flexible - office changes, either international or no-travel projects, MBA planning.. all requests are individually considered and managers genuinely seem do their best to help.

Kind of well known in consulting and selected industry circles these days (at last!)

ConsNote ZS is NOT a strategy consulting shop - its all operational stuff, be prepared to look at and process data for your first year or two.

Main drawback I found was industry specificity. If you have had enough of Pharma (many people have after a few years), its time to leave. And where do people go when they leave? Almost always people leave to end up in mid-management in pharma co's.. only a few lucky ones will move upwards to the McKinseys or BCGs

Additionally the recent management, especially in the European offices but also in the US, is held in far lower esteem than was the case a few years ago. Growth has stalled, business is slowing.

When applying to MBA schools, ZS seems to have a mid-perception among the top schools. Many people leaving into MBA get into top-10 schools, though the company's brand wont stand up enough for a top-3 school (very few zs-ers go to HBS/SGSB etc).

ZS, the best place to start working if interested in pharma consultancy.

Business Operations Associate (Former Employee)
    Pune (India)

I worked at ZS Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: ZS has great people and the work culture is very good, The quality of work… Cons: The long working hours are the major downside. Being a global consultancy, ZS requires that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ZS Review

BOA (Current Employee)
    Pune (India)

I have been working at ZS Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1) Good Growth 2) Good exposure 3) Flexiblility in working 4) Work is… Cons: 1) Hectic lifestyle is a norm in ZS 2) Workload on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ZS Associates.

Worked for ZS Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ZS Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ZS Associates CEO Chris Wright. All reviews posted anonymously by ZS Associates employees.