There are newer employer reviews for Zacks Investment Research

Great place to work if you want a positive challenge with tremendous payoff.

Current Employee - Senior Regional Director of Institutional Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Pros- If you work hard and produce you can make a very good living. Senior management is very clear on what is expected of you and gives you the tools to achieve success. The ability to travel and present an ever changing product to the brightest men and women in the investment world.

Cons

Cons- There seems to be a lot of dead weight employees (as there is in every company) that can bring down morale in the office.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Zacks Investment Research (View Most Recent)

There is enormous job and personal growth in my current position at Zacks.

Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Zacks is a very specialized firm that caters to a very specific client base. I like the fact that the position is very challenging and that I work with very bright people. Working for a small company means that everyone's role is important and that we are nimble enough to change quickly to serve our clients.

Cons

Since we are expanding our growing pains are sometimes felt in that we cannot offer everything we would like to.

Stay open to being client driven. Our services should serve them not the other way around. For the most part we deliver what what we promise, we need to continue to execute effectively.

Seem to be actively outsourcing all departments to India - as mush as possible anyway.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Downtown location. Competitive pay. Flexible working hours.

Cons

Focus on outsourcing departments to India. Owner feels that he has had some success in outsourcing some now he wants to do more to cut costs.

Keep focus and keep moving forward. Balance is the key to having successful projects.

There are newer employer reviews for Zacks Investment Research