Zacks Investment Research

www.zacks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zacks Investment Research

Interesting and fun sometimes.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Flexibility with time off and understanding of peoples situations in life. Great people to work with and network with. T

Cons

VERY hard if at all possible to move up. They told me that during the interview and they meant it.

None.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Zacks Investment Research (View Most Recent)

Great place to work if you want a positive challenge with tremendous payoff.

Current Employee - Senior Regional Director of Institutional Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Pros- If you work hard and produce you can make a very good living. Senior management is very clear on what is expected of you and gives you the tools to achieve success. The ability to travel and present an ever changing product to the brightest men and women in the investment world.

Cons

Cons- There seems to be a lot of dead weight employees (as there is in every company) that can bring down morale in the office.

There is enormous job and personal growth in my current position at Zacks.

Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Major Accounts Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zacks Investment Research

Pros

Zacks is a very specialized firm that caters to a very specific client base. I like the fact that the position is very challenging and that I work with very bright people. Working for a small company means that everyone's role is important and that we are nimble enough to change quickly to serve our clients.

Cons

Since we are expanding our growing pains are sometimes felt in that we cannot offer everything we would like to.

Stay open to being client driven. Our services should serve them not the other way around. For the most part we deliver what what we promise, we need to continue to execute effectively.

There are newer employer reviews for Zacks Investment Research