Zales

Zales Sucks !!!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Irving, TX

I have been working at Zales

Pros

Zales Offers Great Employee Discounts

Cons

There are fringe benefits for full time employees and management and regional managers.Part time employees are getting screwed over left and right!!!! meaning no vacation no personal days not even a leg to stand on , Etc You're over worked and and definetly underpaid. Management and regional management get all the reconingtion the sales staff are treated like CRAP!!!!! .Oh if you're the not the right color you will not get a raise or a higher postion, Employees that have been there a very long time are stuck in the same postions are still there in the same postions all the wrong people get promoted and raises, when they don't deserve to be promoted or get raises.

The President Should Hold Traing meetings on how to become better managers and. Regional managers on how to boost morale with the staff and . Also give sensetivity traing on equal treatment and zero tolorance policies discrimination practicies.

79 Other Employee Reviews for Zales (View Most Recent)

I have been working at Zales

Pros

Tangible dreams can be made: performance metrics achieved or above equates to increased monetary compensation, with dedication, skill building and a serious commitment to clienteling, million dollar JC's can be made. Fun, professional, and ethical working conditions. DCA education is acquired, paid by the company, as well as ongoing skill building and training. Support given via Management and Human resources to achieve and stay, balanced. Expression of individuality is welcomed, to afford the best connectivity with our guests.

Cons

It's not a Monday to Friday gig: retail hours, but life isn't only Monday to Friday either.

Keep helping us succeed, because we want to always move forward.

Awful, unfair treatment insane hours and expectations

I have been working at Zales full-time (more than an year)

Pros

the discount and people you work with

Cons

the pay,the work weeks, the projects the entire job

There are newer employer reviews for Zales