Zara
www.zara.com Arteixo, Spain 5000+ Employees

Fast paced environment and customers are not so friendly.

Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Zara full-time for less than a year

ProsPromote from within. Lots of opportunities for people who are hard workers. Latest trends from the runway at an affordable price. Supportive team. Lots of responsibilities so that allows you to learn how to be organized and multitask in fast paced environment.

ConsToo much to do with not enough time or staff support. Hiring process needs to be more structured so not just anyone looking for a job is hired. Company needs to organize and communicate standards to all staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompile quality questions to ask interviewees.

its been a great experience so far

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Zara full-time for more than a year

Pros: love working with people doing what i love to do best , telling them about fashion and… Cons: not having products for customers at the time they need… Advice to Senior Management: Channels of communication should be used and employer -employee relationship… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

frustrating at times esp. w management, a learning experience nonetheless.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Greenwich, CT

I have been working at Zara part-time for less than a year

Pros: great emphasis on internal growth nice clothing great learning experience flexible hours Cons: little pay for such a successful company weak management boring uniforms little compensation for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Zara.

Worked for Zara? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zara reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zara CEO Pablo Isla Álvarez de Tejera. All reviews posted anonymously by Zara employees.