It was okay.

I have been working at Zaxby's

Pros

Good job for a teen to get some experience under their belt

Cons

The Zaxby's I started worked with was shifting from being an individually owned franchise to corporate. The training I got sucked and I felt lost. Instead of trying to help me out, they pushed me to the side and took over. How was I supposed to learn?

Better and more organized management

Other Reviews for Zaxby's

Typic restaurant atmosphere and issues with an impressive owner/ operator.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Monroe, GA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Monroe, GA

I have been working at Zaxby's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Upper management is always open to new and innovative ideas to improve overall operations. Restaurant reviews are not stressful or long. Understanding if personal conflict arises which may require time off. Usually pretty consistent with manager schedule rotation. Management team communicates effectively between one another with the same objectives.

Cons

People brought in from other businesses for employment are scrutinised more than those that have been promoted within. There is no review process and no review format- raises are given sporadically. No one knows where they stand or their strengths/ opportunities.

The General Manager should be required to work night shift- minimally 1 closing shift and 1 midshift (12-8). Put a system in place for raises and reviews.

Great Experience!!

Former Employee - Cook  in  Pooler, GA
    Former Employee - Cook in Pooler, GA

I worked at Zaxby's full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great system for getting food out quick and efficiently! If you are willing to work hard and long you can make your way up the ladder fairly easy.

Cons

They do not drug test like alot of companies. So the people you work with are sometimes a little rough around the edges.

Drug test reguarly.

There are newer employer reviews for Zaxby's.

Worked for Zaxby's? Contribute to the Community!