There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

Nice place to work

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been at Zazzle for about 5 months, but have already been given a role with more responsibility within marketing (was hired into customer service). The teams are growing quickly now with a lot of new faces pretty much every week. The people I work with are smart and work very hard.

Cons

No comments - having a great time.

There are a lot of other great people in CS - be sure to look there for other positions when they open up.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Zazzle (View Most Recent)

Absolutely horrific

I worked at Zazzle full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Talented, fun-loving people. You just might make some good friends here because bonding over how poorly you're being treated.
    - lunch discount
    - gym membership (which they've cut back on)

Cons

I wouldn't recommend a job here to my worst enemy. You're constantly talked down to, upper-level management doesn't communicate with anyone, it's an unnecessarily large building only causing distance and fear of the top floor for the second floor. They're building a robot to be seen as soon as you walk in, there's a bunch of fancy furniture imported, million dollar marble floors, yet somebody can work here for years and only receive a 1% pay raise. Ton of people are leaving, we are getting pulled aside to submit fake positive reviews on glassdoor.

Paying the big bucks to remove all Negative Glassdoor reviews isn't going to solve your problems. It isn't going to save your company. Zazzle has become a trainwreck and it's because you never took the time to even send monthly, not even quarterly email to your entire staff about how your company is doing. Not to mention your quality has gone so far down, your partners are fed up, and now so are your employees.

Having a good time

Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time for less than a year

Pros

I graduated in January and joined Zazzle after meeting them at a career fair. The recruiting process was quick and I have really enjoyed my first 3-4 months. I have gotten to learn a lot on the job (I did not know much about online marketing before I came here), but my manager has been helpful and I feel like I am contributing.

I guess it is also worth mentioning that the campus is great - there is a gym I have used once but have every intention of using more soon. . .trust me.

Cons

I live in SF and take the train down - there is a shuttle from CalTrain but sometimes the times are not ideal.

There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

Worked for Zazzle? Contribute to the Community!