There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

Fake Glass Door reviews says it all

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Zazzle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture: People were very smart and great to work with. Too bad they all left.

Benefits: Good benefits, free gym, $5 off your lunch and free dinners were great. However, people that I knew have gotten in trouble for getting our free dinners and not "staying late enough" from the CEO.

Cons

- Management doesn't care about their employees.
- Pay is not industry standard
- No room for growth. The only way to move up is if you leave the company.
- CEO doesn't do CEO-like responsibilities. Instead, he spends his time calling out the poor soul who left a water bottle behind in a conference room to the entire company. Also, he loves watching the recordings of the prison cams around the office to see if people take more than one drink from the fridge, checking to see if you do too much overtime, and seeing how many $5 credits you use every week.
- The execs care more about their expensive tree-table (among other things) than they do their employees

30 Other Employee Reviews for Zazzle (View Most Recent)

Absolutely horrific

I worked at Zazzle full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Talented, fun-loving people. You just might make some good friends here because bonding over how poorly you're being treated.
    - lunch discount
    - gym membership (which they've cut back on)

Cons

I wouldn't recommend a job here to my worst enemy. You're constantly talked down to, upper-level management doesn't communicate with anyone, it's an unnecessarily large building only causing distance and fear of the top floor for the second floor. They're building a robot to be seen as soon as you walk in, there's a bunch of fancy furniture imported, million dollar marble floors, yet somebody can work here for years and only receive a 1% pay raise. Ton of people are leaving, we are getting pulled aside to submit fake positive reviews on glassdoor.

Paying the big bucks to remove all Negative Glassdoor reviews isn't going to solve your problems. It isn't going to save your company. Zazzle has become a trainwreck and it's because you never took the time to even send monthly, not even quarterly email to your entire staff about how your company is doing. Not to mention your quality has gone so far down, your partners are fed up, and now so are your employees.

Having a good time

Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time for less than a year

Pros

I graduated in January and joined Zazzle after meeting them at a career fair. The recruiting process was quick and I have really enjoyed my first 3-4 months. I have gotten to learn a lot on the job (I did not know much about online marketing before I came here), but my manager has been helpful and I feel like I am contributing.

I guess it is also worth mentioning that the campus is great - there is a gym I have used once but have every intention of using more soon. . .trust me.

Cons

I live in SF and take the train down - there is a shuttle from CalTrain but sometimes the times are not ideal.

There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

Worked for Zazzle? Contribute to the Community!