Zazzle

www.zazzle.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

Great company with a personal touch

Former Intern - Financial Analyst Intern in Redwood City, CA
Former Intern - Financial Analyst Intern in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Zazzle as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I spent the last two months interning at Zazzle and had an excellent experience. Although two months isn't very long, I was really impressed with the culture of the company. Everyone on my team was helpful and willing to spend time training me, one on one. Even members of other departments were outgoing and encouraging. Zazzle has assembled a smart, talented group of employees, but the environment fosters cooperation not competition.

Due to the company's size, the different departments work closely together on a regular basis. The entire company seems to be working towards the same goal in collaboration with one another.

I was really impressed by the effort the company makes to treat their employees well. Zazzle offers many perks that are typically seen only at larger tech companies.

Cons

As a company with big ambitions but a relatively small workforce, Zazzle will need employees willing to work hard and tackle challenging problems.

37 Other Employee Reviews for Zazzle (View Most Recent)

Lots of opportunity if you're up for it

Current Employee - UI / Creative in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - UI / Creative in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- People in different departments are pretty approachable if you have ideas and can back them up with a solid case
    - Lots of opportunity and room to grow if you're willing to put in the time or have good ideas
    - Flexible core hours (11am-5pm)
    - Lunch discount, catered dinner
    - Travel/Conference opportunities
    - Great learning environment if you have creative interests outside your main expertise

Cons

- It doesn't operate like a "big" company. It operates like a startup, even though it's growing quite a bit, which means "big company people" might not get the culture right away.
    - If you come in the door with a laundry list of expectations, it might not be the best fit for your personality.
    - People looking to coast along are probably better off at a traditional company.

Keep listening to folks giving candid feedback. It makes a difference.

A fast paced environment that is ever changing in e-commerce

Current Employee - Device Support Technician in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Device Support Technician in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
    The benefits are great.
    Flexible scheduling with school
    Fun environment to work in
    Employee discounts given

Cons

Challenges are inevitable in every company. Zazzle is specifically demanding of your time. Zazzle has been extremely flexible with scheduling especially with school. They offer tuition reimbursement programs to full-time employees

There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle