There are newer employer reviews for Zco Corporation

A step ahead of the rest

Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for Zco for 2 years, left for a year, and then returned- Zco is a great place to work; if it wasn't I would not have come back. Over the past few years the employee base has grown substantially due in large part to the organization's forward thinking. The company has been around since the late 80s and has been able to continue its successes based on stellar service and referral business. They're very understanding of personal/family commitments and the time needed to fulfill those duties. We have a personal trainer come in twice per week in an effort to nurture the healthy vibe the company likes to promote. This is a very giving company and a pleasure to work for.

Cons

As a small company the health insurance can be a bit pricier than that of large companies, but the coverage is great.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Zco Corporation (View Most Recent)

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Zco has beautiful offices in a beautiful building. My co-workers are friendly and great to work with. The work is fast-paced and challenging, and every day is different. Our projects vary with our clients, so there is always something new to learn.

Cons

We could always use more vacation time, right? However, Zco's vacation package is very standard.

Continue being a flexible and innovative force!

If you want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, modern corporation, look here.

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company is very forward thinking and thrives on being ahead of the curve. If your ideas are good, they will see the light of day. Lots of smart, hard-working talent in the office. Plenty of fun moments, ranging from green juicing to yoga/circuit training to badminton.

Cons

Employees need to be independent and take lots of initiative. Necessity to play multiple roles and keep abreast of multiple ongoing happenings in the company. Must embrace the possibility of change at any time.

There are newer employer reviews for Zco Corporation