Zco Corporation

www.zco.com
  www.zco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zco Corporation

A step ahead of the rest

Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked for Zco for 2 years, left for a year, and then returned- Zco is a great place to work; if it wasn't I would not have come back. Over the past few years the employee base has grown substantially due in large part to the organization's forward thinking. The company has been around since the late 80s and has been able to continue its successes based on stellar service and referral business. They're very understanding of personal/family commitments and the time needed to fulfill those duties. We have a personal trainer come in twice per week in an effort to nurture the healthy vibe the company likes to promote. This is a very giving company and a pleasure to work for.

Cons

As a small company the health insurance can be a bit pricier than that of large companies, but the coverage is great.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Zco Corporation (View Most Recent)

A great opportunity.

Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I personally have really enjoyed my time as an intern at Zco. I have found that everyone at the company is very welcoming and helpful. As an intern, I am given a level of responsibility with the projects I work on while my supervisor effectively maintains guidance while still giving me independence. I have learned a lot with my experience here and have been provided with a wide range of projects to work on that has allowed me to remain interested and exposed to more than one area.

Cons

In my prospective as an intern, I have not seem to come across anything I would consider to be a con.

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Zco has beautiful offices in a beautiful building. My co-workers are friendly and great to work with. The work is fast-paced and challenging, and every day is different. Our projects vary with our clients, so there is always something new to learn.

Cons

We could always use more vacation time, right? However, Zco's vacation package is very standard.

Continue being a flexible and innovative force!

There are newer employer reviews for Zco Corporation