Zebra Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Zebra Technologies

Positive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Zebra Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Bright and down to earth employees. The design center in Agoura Hills is a non-egotistical and positive environment.

Cons

Lack of opportunity at design center

76 Other Employee Reviews for Zebra Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great co-workers, terrible upper management. The CEO is often ignored by upper management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

I worked at Zebra Technologies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Zebra wants to be a good company. Some departments have amazing opportunities. The engineering-related areas are definitely worth consideration for their innovations and creativity. They have an enthusiastic and friendly work force that really wants to do their best every day.

Cons

At the same time, changes in the company leave the sense that they are spinning the Wheel of Fortune to select the day's management philosophy. This is especially evident in sales and customer support, where the revolving door continues to spin. Staffing is pared down to the point that employees are under high pressure with no release in sight.

Be clear and consistent. During the CEO's campaign for employee input on products, I made a suggestion (later implemented) the morning of the first day. By noon, the director was calling my manager out because I dared to make a suggestion.
    Respect your employees. It just might be good business

Great experience. Even though I am working in the R&D dept., there is a tangible pressure and excellent support from the

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineering Intern in Vernon Hills, IL
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineering Intern in Vernon Hills, IL

I have been working at Zebra Technologies as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Good learning curve. You can see the best technology in label printing market here and get used to working towards developing new models all the time. There is a clear team structure and almost everybody is encouraging when you start.

Cons

Location. Located in a secluded suburb of Vernon Hills where there is nothing much to do. So if you want to have a city atmosphere, you better be ready to commute for more than an hour.

There are newer employer reviews for Zebra Technologies