Zebra Technologies

www.zebra.com

A terrific company with all the ingredients for success, compromised by detached and incompetent senior leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA terrific company with all the ingredients for success including: excellent brand recognition, broad product portfolio, effective global sales channels, strong financial position, and a fairly talented, dedicated workforce.

ConsSenior leadership is grossly out of touch with both customers and employees. Strategy and direction seem to shift at the drop of a hat with no apparent understanding of the marketplace. Execution is even weaker with very little focus on planning, resources allocation, or active involvement by senior leadership. Very little value placed on employees as evidenced by limited communications, recognition, development, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a hard look at your senior leadership team! You have far too many and most are grossly ineffective. Focus on building a new, smaller senior leadership team that knows how to obtain market insight, set a winning strategy and insure solid execution through active engagement with employees.

Zebra

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zebra Technologies

Pros: Its really difficult to identify the pros when they simply… Cons: If you think your hard work will get appreciated and you will get a promotion as a result - forget about it. Just like any… Advice to Senior Management: Management perfectly knows whats going on, but I don't think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Once great, now it's too late.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Zebra Technologies

Pros: Zebra was a company going places with good products and great ethics. With a… Cons: Zebra now appears to be in panic mode, flapping around like a headless chicken. An outsourcing program that has been disastrous from day one and… Advice to Senior Management: You already know the problems and the problem people. Less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zebra Technologies.

Worked for Zebra Technologies? Contribute to the Community!