There are newer employer reviews for Zeiders Enterprises

Great Company

I have been working at Zeiders Enterprises

Pros

Zeiders is a great company to work for - they follow the core values that they have set out. They appreciate their employees and make sure that they know they are appreciated! It is great at the end of the day knowing that you helped our military service members and their families.

Cons

None that I have discovered yet

Keep doing what you are doing! The ongoing feedback I receive from my supervisor helps me know what areas I am excelling in and what areas I need to work on.

Zeiders Enterprises Response

Oct 8, 2014CHRO

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to see that you are enjoying your position so much! Many employees appreciate the relaxed, open culture at Zeiders and the ongoing feedback from supervisors.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Zeiders Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Great Company and a chance to help others

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Zeiders Enterprises full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Stable company that really wants to help service members and their families. The people that work at Zeiders really make it special! I am not sure what some of the recent more negative postings are talking about with their work because Zeiders definitely cares, they treat people fairly and know what they are doing.

The support staff are also very sincere about helping and they will drop whatever they are doing to help co-workers. The employees and leaders are predominately very humble. They work hard and are very caring. Many of them are fun too. This last year the company grew a lot and they are trying to stay connected with employees with those offsite. There are also more staff at corporate so they are trying to find little ways to find fun and connecting people like organizing a potluck cookout before Memorial Day.

The benefits are pretty good. The medical, dental, etc. is pretty standard but they try to find little extras like discount programs for employees and they keep adding something new for employees each year. They completely pay for short term disability, the training programs are really strong and the leave accrual is better than I have seen in other companies.

Cons

With a lot of growth, they are trying to make sure the systems and internal processes still work as efficiently as when the company was smaller. The good news is that they are looking at it but it can be hard to keep up with changes and communication, especially if the information is not in your department.

Keep listening to your employees towards process improvement but don't forget to listen to all the happy people too! Celebrate and share those good stories. Find new and creative ways to share the really good things Zeiders does so it is not missed with too many emails or lost on the intranet home page.

They walk the walk

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Zeiders Enterprises full-time

Pros

Zeiders has a true mission of supporting Service members, veterans and their families. They have been doing this for over 30 yers and they are committed to this work. They are also commited to their employees. I left to pursue a different path, but I was treated with respect and quickly felt part of the Zeiders family. I was also aware of the fact that others felt the same way. My time there was a positive experience. This is a good place to work and grow!

Cons

I dont have any specific "Cons". The work was sometimes intense, but also rewarding. And I was never asked to do anything that the Leadership Team wouldn't do right with me. It seems that the management team is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump right into the work with the rest of us.

There are newer employer reviews for Zeiders Enterprises