Zend Technologies
www.zend.com Cupertino, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Your best chance to work with smart people on exciting and super wide spread technology

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

ProsI loved working with the people at Zend Technologies -- they are smart, caring and helpful! For every situation you will get at least three solutions, all of them well thought of and articulate. The company culture is international - you get to work with people from all over globe: US, Italy, France, Germany, Israel, Ireland and more. Meeting everyone at the annual conference is a real pleasure! Weekly beer bash where we all gathered with the CEO for a quick update on the week's events in the company were a great opportunity to feel part of the company and socialize with your co-workers.

Consthe workload can sometimes be too much -- like in any startup, it is up to you to work with your manager on prioritization!

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp your employees with prioritizing the right tasks so they won't feel overwhelmed, and will have the best chances to succeed.

Non motivational and non systematic thinking

Redmond, WA

I have been working at Zend Technologies

Pros: Open communication, relax environment, career:life balance Cons: lack of strategic thinking, not a risk taker, always looking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Long hours and a management disconnect from the community

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Cupertino, CA

I worked at Zend Technologies

Pros: They pay a very good salary, and have a good benefits package. They also have a very… Cons: Zend internally laid off a number of people and expected all the remaining to pick up the slack. In turn this meant that everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize that your employees are being overworked (including yourself) and find a real solution other than longer days. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zend Technologies.

Worked for Zend Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zend Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zend Technologies CEO Andi Gutmans. All reviews posted anonymously by Zend Technologies employees.