Zendesk
www.zendesk.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Love this place.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat people and managers. The employees really seem to love the company, and the product, and believe in its focus. The customers love the product too. Just search for Zendesk on Twitter and see what I mean. How many companies get constant props for their customer service. If you know of any other than Zendesk, then they're probably are a customer of Zendesk.

ConsThe code base both for infrastructure and product can use quite a bit of work. But its a result of having to scale so quickly, and it seems to be their main focus now.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Keep listening to your lower people. They have great ideas and the company can greatly benefit from the many eyes on our product and plans. Also try to dogfood more.

Creative rocks your socks!

UI Design (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros: So many creative people its crazy talk and design is… Cons: Would be awesome if different departments worked closer. Advice to Senior Management: Creative freedom. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great experience!

Solutions Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros: - They care about their customers - They care about their employees - They care about the future of the company -… Cons: - Location of office is in an area that is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zendesk.

Worked for Zendesk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zendesk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane. All reviews posted anonymously by Zendesk employees.