Zendesk
www.zendesk.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Talented people driving an outstanding business philosophy

Support (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsPeople are put first. No really. Zendesk understands that if employees are genuinely happy that it will translate to customers and success. This simple core principle is actively present in everything they do. Zendesk is what happens when cool culture and innovative product collide.

ConsThe product, though intuitive, does grow quickly so you your character set needs to include flexibility and speed to thrive in this kind of environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for doing it right, for keeping it personal, for promoting talent, and for laughing with us at happy hour.

a dream job at a dream company

Product Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than a year

Pros: 40-something founders and management team means that they've been there before and have a level of maturity and focus that is rare in startups. CEO… Cons: Just typical fast-growing startup stuff. Growing fast has meant some mediocre hires in key roles which can breed more mediocrity. Sales/marketing culture may over-power original… Advice to Senior Management: Don't mess it up by going too fast. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love this place.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people and managers. The employees really seem to love the company, and the product, and believe in its focus. The customers love the product… Cons: The code base both for infrastructure and product can use quite a bit of work. But its… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Keep listening to your lower people. They have great ideas and the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zendesk.

Worked for Zendesk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zendesk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane. All reviews posted anonymously by Zendesk employees.