There are newer employer reviews for Zendesk

It feels great to be on the winning team.

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've worked for about 5 or 6 tech companies, varying in size and I can say with full confidence that Zendesk is the coolest, happiest place I've ever worked. I hope the party never ends. From the marketing perspective, it's a very creative environment, with lots of collaboration and celebration when success hits. Politics, competition and positioning is minimal and work/life balance is something that is encouraged and supported. You can see this in the diversity of the workforce - you have everyone from newbies fresh out of college to working parents and everything in between. I feel like it's easy to succeed here because I'm given the support to voice my ideas - as well as the personal time to recover. From the growth perspective, it doesn't hurt that Zendesk is considered one of the hottest in tech right now and our customer penetration is off the charts. It feels great to be on the team that is winning.

Cons

It's a company in transition, so there are cons that come with that, but for the most part, the company is adjusting to the growth in a really healthy way.

Don't let growth get in the way of staying agile & fun.

reviews filtered by

A breath of fresh Zen

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A cool company, a big vision, and dedication to doing right by our growing customer base, and each other, making us a great lead by example environment with tremendous respect. All the fun perks of a SF startup, with the seriousness of building a mega-business in the customer support space makes this a great place to build your career.

Cons

The location of the tenderloin makes the walk to work mostly meant for the urban adventurer...

Keep up the good work!

2. A great experience!

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- They care about their customers
    - They care about their employees
    - They care about the future of the company
    - Great PTO policy
    - Upper management is very knowledgeable and have a great mission for the company
    - Low turner of employees

Cons

- Location of office is in an area that is improving, but still is quite underdevelopment

Keep up the great job!