Zendesk
www.zendesk.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

So - So

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsGood culture, work-life balance. I have met some really brilliant people. Interaction level between different groups is high. Motivated people who care about the product and company. Good PTO policy. Awesome CEO.

ConsLot of politics in some engineering groups, specially ours. One person holds the power. This limits the team interaction and pollutes the whole group. I wouldn't recommend this group to people who want to do brilliant work.

Advice to Senior ManagementHope you can find a solution for this before it gets out of hand. Other than this, good energy..keep it up!

Snowballin' in SF. This company is growing incredibly fast, employee wise and customer base wise while keeping focused!

Level I Customer Advocate (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zendesk full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great perks, incredible culture, lovable CEO, the Zendesk family feels like… Cons: Pay is all over the place, ability to grow limited… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Account Executive

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros: great culture, rapidly growing company, happy customers, great product Cons: Work life balance, compensation, availability of upper management Advice to Senior Management: Provide employees with more of a career path Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zendesk.

Worked for Zendesk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zendesk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zendesk CEO Mikkel Svane. All reviews posted anonymously by Zendesk employees.