www.zenexpartners.com
  www.zenexpartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners

Very family oriented

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I must say, this is a very famiily orieneted compnay! I have only been here since May, but my co-workers, the managers and the CEO treat me as if I have been here for years. The CEO is super generous. So much so that she helped pay for my accomodations during my destination wedding a month ago, pure generosity! The managers are outstanding and keep all of us focused and help us to grow with the company. I've learned so much in such little time and feel welcome here. Definitey a great place to work for!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Lets keep growing!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Zenex Partners (View Most Recent)

A wonderful family

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor

Pros

Working for Zenex Partners has been my favorite job. The employees are so helpful and are always willing to lend a helping hand. The CEO is so giving and family oriented, always showing her apprecation to her employees for doing a wonderful job. Often giving company lunches and spot bounes. Zenex Partners is my home away from home.

Cons

I have no cons about working for Zenex Partners

Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (less than an year)

Pros

Zenex Partners had a simple interview process that makes the hiring process less stressful. I was easy to get hired and all I had to do is keep my stats up at Expedia. Zenex pay is the same as most companies in the area and they had an onsite rep which really made a difference when it comes to taking care of business.

Cons

It would be good Idea to have paid time off or some kind of vacation. Also, more job placements in the area could help grow your business.

We need more agencies in Springfield like Zenex. Maybe it time to expand to different companies.

There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners