Zenex Partners

There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners

Wonderful Work Environment and Family

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I have been here for about a year now...and I must say this was one of the greatest blessings, I have had to experience. The team here is more of a family, than coworkers. We care for each other, as well as, the people we place into their career paths. We are not a simple staffing firm that will just be rid of you once you are placed into a position. We care for each person as an individual. The management cares for you and your family, as if you were their own. The CEO is so kind, considerate, and generous. Her heart is in it, to help you grow in your career and as a person. She is always there is you need anything. The atmosphere is fun, we have outings and team building events. We laugh and enjoy each others company. If I could work anywhere, it would be here. It is truly one of the best places I have ever been. Thank You Zenex Partners!

Cons

There are no Cons to working here in my eyes.

Keep up the Great Work!!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Zenex Partners (View Most Recent)

The best in its class

Current Employee - Lodging Support Services in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Services in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My personal experience with Zenex Partners has been great, everyone was very attentive to any questions or concerns I've ever had. The hiring process was great and they communicated very well with me in regards to every step of the process. All documents were sent to me in a timely manner and even after I was having issues on my end, faxing over the docs, they always offered to help me in any way they could. I would recomend Zenex to anyone that's looking to find a quality job, from top quality agents!

Cons

I can't think of anything

N/A

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

1. Zenex Partners maintains its unwavering commitment to its primary objective of providing excellent staffing services.
    2. A company that rewards hard work and loyalty.
    3. Zenex is led by a dynamic, capable, and fair CEO.
    4. Zenex has always been run with utmost professionalism.
    5. Perhaps its greatest merit is its ability to connect on a personal level with its employees

Cons

My experience at Zenex has been very positive since I stated working here 5 years ago.

There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners