Zenex Partners
www.zenexpartners.com Santa Clara, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Decent launch pad for a career in recruiting/HR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-You can learn a whole lot about how the contract staffing "process" works by starting off at a place like Zenex Partners.
-Great co-workers...More specifically, the other technical recruiters.

Cons-Extremely high pressure to perform; one would even say unreasonably high pressure and expectations. Metrics are meant to encourage workers to strive towards excellence and high performance. They shouldn't be used to induce job security-related fears.
-Lack of stability. Every day, you walk into work having this feeling that today could very well be your last day. Imagine how torturous that feeling would be.

Advice to Senior ManagementDid you guys ask your current employees to write positive reviews on Glassdoor? Whose idea was that? Having so many overly positive reviews written on and around the same date makes the company look really silly...That's the most polite way that I can put it. I would suggest a better plan if you're trying to market Zenex Partners as a great place to work.

Wonderful Work Environment and Family

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I have been here for about a year now...and I must say this was one of the greatest blessings, I have had to experience. The… Cons: There are no Cons to working here in my eyes. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the Great Work!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best in its class

Lodging Support Services (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: My personal experience with Zenex Partners has been great, everyone was very attentive to any questions or concerns I've ever had. The hiring process was… Cons: I can't think of anything Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zenex Partners.

Worked for Zenex Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zenex Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zenex Partners CEO Neha Verma. All reviews posted anonymously by Zenex Partners employees.