There are newer employer reviews for Zenprise

Constant challenge, personal growth, and a wealth of opportunities

Current Employee - Manager of Lead Development, Sales Operations, and CRM in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zenprise

Pros

-Great experience building opportunity and career growth potential
-Fantastic culture and work environment, plus benefits
-Strong leadership with experience and vision

Cons

-No shortage of things to do (e.g. lots of work), meaning I have to be diligent about maintaining a work/life balance

Keep up what you're doing! Try not to have board meetings so often.

Invest in more sales and marketing to deliver a great product to future clients who don't yet realize that we exist.

reviews filtered by
  1. Collaborative environment, transparent management, mutual respect - overall excellent experience.

Current Employee - Senior Director in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zenprise

Pros

Strong collaboration, transparent management, shared goals, team spirit, appreciation for hard work

Cons

Hard market to be in (many well-funded competitors)

Stay focused and outsmart the competitors

2. Renewed focus and new funding--a great place to work!

Current Employee - Sr. Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Sr. Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zenprise

Pros

Management team is laser focused on being the market leader. Results from Gartner critical capabilities put Zenprise at the top and this is fueling interest from analysts and top companies. Management is doing a great job focusing on the right things, including hiring great people. I like the people I work with and the overall attitude of the team. I like the opportunity that the company has and our chances we have for success.

Cons

Like any startup, there are processes or benefits that just aren't as mature as they will need to be in the future. I think this is changing for the better with recent updates to health and benefits that are coming. The new location is beautiful, but it's a little off the beaten path.

Keep focused and take advantage of the opportunity. Maintain a strong engineering mindset and balance the request for highly custom features with meeting baseline requirements for the market space.

There are newer employer reviews for Zenprise