Zep

www.zepinc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Zep

It started out great, like a family but then they became cold and hard on sales reps.

Former Employee - Chemical Sales
Former Employee - Chemical Sales

I worked at Zep

Pros

Started out as a great job that I could build my own business and work my own hours. When they went public it was then all about the shareholders and making money. Even my customers were not valued like they should have been

Cons

Too many major changes in the company from 2005 on up. My old manager didn't know what he was doing and the higher ups didn't know or want to hear how bad his management skills were. He was later fired I heard.

Get back to the basics like Harry M. ran it. Value your employees and they will value you.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Zep (View Most Recent)

Horrible

I worked at Zep

Pros

If you are looking for a temp job this can fill this void. Although, you may not work forty hours a week. Then some no work at all.

Cons

Management of this organization will run the company in the ground. Salaried people are not treated fairly or respected. Zep is cutting back on the quality of their products. How they have remained in business is a mystery.

Get rid of the incompentent management in your plants. The only reason the people working in salaried positions are nice to their supervisors is so they do not get fired. Respected is earned not given.

Working for Zep has been a positive learning experience

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Zep

Pros

I love everything about working for this company. The people are great. The product is excellent. Zep is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial and chemical maintenance supplies on the market today. Management is awesome and always more than willing to help. Lots of room for growth and opportunities for advancement. I'd definitely recommend Zep to anyone looking for a sales position.

Cons

Inside Sales team is still fairly new. The only con is that the structure is not all there at the present time.

The Leadership at Zep is phenomenal. Keep doing what you are doing. You all work so hard and that's what makes this company such a great place to work!

There are newer employer reviews for Zep