Zep
www.zepinc.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Zep Inc.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Zep full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThere are opportunities for new people who can bring in their experience from larger companies, and there are good people still at the company.

ConsThe company has had a lot of changes to its mid and high level management positions. It doesn't matter if it is to cut costs or to eliminate what leadership considers "B" level players, this continues to create non-value added changes within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would hope that the core of the company's retention and morale, human resources, will make significant improvements in their leadership.

Sales Represetative

Sales (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Zep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great products, and work/life balance Cons: No one knows anything to hard to get answers haven't… Advice to Senior Management: Create a better culture No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good starting place to gain experience in the difficult world of sales

Inside Sales (Current Employee)
Breinigsville, PA

I have been working at Zep full-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers are fun, everyone works as a team. Generous commission % at the highest level. Given a… Cons: No immediate supervisor, impossible to achieve growth goals that increase every month - expected to double or triple a customer's monthly purchase every month -… Advice to Senior Management: Hire immediate supervisors, formulate a better strategy to compensate sales reps, understand that your average mom… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Zep.

Worked for Zep? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zep reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zep CEO John K. Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Zep employees.