Zep
www.zepinc.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

tossup

Salesman (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsA chance to earn an unlimited income while making contacts that can last a life time.Good initial training. Great experience.

ConsAbout 15 or 16 years ago, the upper management started a gradual turn around of what I considered the best company I had ever worked for. They started putting continous arbitrary pressure on the sales reps, picking out almost at random who they wanted to harass. For the first time they hired supervisers from outside the company, which they had previously prided themselves on not doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf sales reps could somehow take their accounts and leave the company,there would be no one left.. It's not the company that I joined twenty years ago.

Zep needs to improve

Business Systems Support (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Zep

Pros: Zep is a company that has been around for 70… Cons: Some people with expereince and education get past by on… Advice to Senior Management: To use the talent you have in your department instead showing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They have been confused

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zep full-time

Pros: Products are rock solid, people are great calibre (nice) If you are looking to start your own business and have that mentality then this may… Cons: Motto of the company really is Zep pays Zep first. Good for the shareholders but as you go along they don't make the best decisions… Advice to Senior Management: Pay what you need to - to put in place management in each region with experience. Sales reps… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zep.

Worked for Zep? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zep reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zep CEO John K. Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Zep employees.