Zep
www.zepinc.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working for Zep has been a positive learning experience

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsI love everything about working for this company. The people are great. The product is excellent. Zep is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial and chemical maintenance supplies on the market today. Management is awesome and always more than willing to help. Lots of room for growth and opportunities for advancement. I'd definitely recommend Zep to anyone looking for a sales position.

ConsInside Sales team is still fairly new. The only con is that the structure is not all there at the present time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Leadership at Zep is phenomenal. Keep doing what you are doing. You all work so hard and that's what makes this company such a great place to work!

Not a bad place to work

Chemical Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Zep

Pros: Great products, great support people, customer service, freedom to develop at your own… Cons: Pay is not up to par with other Corporations. Their expenses are a joke.… Advice to Senior Management: Change the compensation plan to be competitive. With gas prices nearing $4.00 a gallon give some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work for and good opportunities to grow.

I have been working at Zep

Pros: The company is sized just right to allow for employee interaction. … Cons: Like any other growing companies there are growing pains and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zep.

Worked for Zep? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zep reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zep CEO John K. Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Zep employees.