Zerin Business Consulting

www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Fun work environment, quick chances for advancement

Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've only been working here for a couple months, and I love it so far. The managers really push the team thing and keeping a very positive / high energy work environment. They are also very focused on personal growth and development. Within my first two weeks the manager, Mark, took me out for dinner / drinks and asked me about my personal goals and what I wanted to get out of working there. I hadn't made the company a dime and he really went out of his way to invest time in to me.

Cons

I've only been here a couple months and can't think of anything negative to say about the company. I mean, the hours are a little longer than I thought coming in, but it's such a fun crowd, time flies by.

Keep it up! I'm excited to see the forward direction of the company in the years to come!

31 Other Employee Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting (View Most Recent)

The people there are nice if you are okay with door to door sales (for Verizon FiOS)

Former Employee - Account Executive in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The training and promotion opportunities, get chance to travel

Cons

Working hours from 11 am-8 or 9 pm regardless of weather condition, commission paid

get some base salary plus commission, especially for the entry level position

Zerin Business Consulting Response

May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the position, we have implemented your advice since and do provide salary plus commission for the entry level position. Thank you for aiding us ... More

Jr. Executive

Current Employee - Junior Executive in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Junior Executive in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing pro about this company. Misleading Jr Executive title.

Cons

Door to Door sales postion. Selling Verizon products. I would rather work with Verizon and receive better pay/benefits then work with this company with no benefits no advancement. Misleading job title positions. During the interview they ask me all the illegal questions. Such as where I am from? How many brothers and sisters I have? and so fourth. I would recommend anyone who is looking to apply with this company to stay away unless you want door to door sales postion with very little pay. You would make more at Mcdonalds restaurants.

First of all during the interview do not ask illegal questions. Secondly, train your "cooperate trainers" to be more professional. Thirdly, take out the 8 hours shadowing day. It is a waste of time of other people. Lastly, stop rating your company five star " the best" on this website. Again it is misleading other people.

There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting