Zerin Business Consulting

www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com
  www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Fun work environment, quick chances for advancement

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been working here for a couple months, and I love it so far. The managers really push the team thing and keeping a very positive / high energy work environment. They are also very focused on personal growth and development. Within my first two weeks the manager, Mark, took me out for dinner / drinks and asked me about my personal goals and what I wanted to get out of working there. I hadn't made the company a dime and he really went out of his way to invest time in to me.

Cons

I've only been here a couple months and can't think of anything negative to say about the company. I mean, the hours are a little longer than I thought coming in, but it's such a fun crowd, time flies by.

Keep it up! I'm excited to see the forward direction of the company in the years to come!

30 Other Employee Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good people, good management, open to suggestions, pleasant atmosphere

Former Employee - Entry Level  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, good management. Opportunities to try different roles. They have good processes in place for advancement. Flexible work schedule. Ample resources and consistent hours.

Cons

Because of the nature of the work the job is rather stable. That's it.

Take action on those employees who have greater talent

Moved up quickly company changed a lot...

Current Employee - Entry Level  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only been employed with the company for a short time and in that time I have been given more opportunities to grow than at any other place of employment. If you want to succeed you have to want it. It doesn't come on a silver platter. I have an excellent relationship with ALL my "superiors" and the respect that is warranted for the amount of hard work that I put into my job...everyday.

Cons

The only negative attribute that I can think of right now is the amount of work you are required to get done. I'm not saying it's impossible but it does not give you room to get off task during the day.

Keep doing what you are doing. Our company is one of the few that continues to grow regardless of the economy.

There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!