Zerin Business Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Developing Useful Qualities

Current Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Entry Level in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

One of the first jobs I had that I was not watching the clock all day. It is very fast paced so the day flies by. It's fast growing and successful, which is exciting. This combined with the pleasure of developing useful lifetime qualities makes for high morale among the employees. I look forward to going to work each day. There's a good quality of life working here

Cons

The down side of fast growth is that we spend a lot of time on hiring and training new employees which takes time away from "real" work. Also it's tough trying to get into a rhythm, when we're constantly adding new team members.

Try to keep this same passion get close-knit team spirit as we expand, get bigger customers, move to bigger offices, etc..

32 Other Employee Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting (View Most Recent)

WARNING!! BEWARE!!

Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Door to Door Sales in McLean, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Leadership Skills and Hooking UP with each other!

Cons

Everything!!! If you have no friends, family and no LIFE. This job is definitely for you!!

Take care of your people and quit being CHEAP! Without your employees, There will be no Business/Company!!

Fun work environment, quick chances for advancement

Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been working here for a couple months, and I love it so far. The managers really push the team thing and keeping a very positive / high energy work environment. They are also very focused on personal growth and development. Within my first two weeks the manager, Mark, took me out for dinner / drinks and asked me about my personal goals and what I wanted to get out of working there. I hadn't made the company a dime and he really went out of his way to invest time in to me.

Cons

I've only been here a couple months and can't think of anything negative to say about the company. I mean, the hours are a little longer than I thought coming in, but it's such a fun crowd, time flies by.

Keep it up! I'm excited to see the forward direction of the company in the years to come!

There are newer employer reviews for Zerin Business Consulting