Zero Manufacturing
www.zerocases.com North Salt Lake, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Great opportunity, great people in the front end, good environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
North Salt Lake, UT

ProsGood opportunity to learn about many different products. Many processes involved to knowledge base will grow a lot. The people in the front end are generally caring and can help much. High job turnover so always new things to work on.

ConsSalary may not be distributed very fairly. Sometimes have a difficult time overcoming internal issues to processes. There seem to issues in many processs.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt sometimes seems focus is too short term and on the bottom line. Invest in employees. Don't knee jerk react situations. Look at the processes and what really matters. Help people to work the processes to how they need to be and take their advice.

Excellent employees and finished product

Vice President of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Zero Manufacturing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Training, pride of ownership, quality people and leadership Cons: no negatives. Company needs all pricing on its ecommerce web… Advice to Senior Management: Factory workers need pay increase to keep up with cost… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great pay, not super great environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    North Salt Lake, UT

I worked at Zero Manufacturing as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I liked that the President and coworkers were very friendly, when I… Cons: Felt like I received very little instruction on projects I was in charge of. Felt like I was stuck… Advice to Senior Management: I think you really should get rid of some overhead. I felt like a lot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Zero Manufacturing.

Worked for Zero Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zero Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zero Manufacturing CEO Mike Jewell . All reviews posted anonymously by Zero Manufacturing employees.