There are newer employer reviews for Zerto

An amazing company to work for that takes care of employees and is both rewarding and fun

Current Employee - Technical Marketing Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Technical Marketing Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Zerto full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All new employees are welcomed to the Zerto family irrespective of their office being in the US, UK or Israel. Across all offices the same friendly but productive atmosphere is maintained with a keen emphasis on work hard play hard. Annual company kick offs are absolutely amazing to the point of it almost being embarrassing to take a pay check while there and employee benefits across all 3 entities are fantastic for a start-up.

Cons

As Zerto continues to grow at an exponential rate it requires employees to think on their feet, go the extra mile, enable themselves and create processes to help others. It requires a "can do" person to work in a start-up which isn't always for everybody, but can be extremely rewarding for those that can.

Advice to Management

Never let the growth of the company remove the ability to think freely, try new things and execute quickly

Other Employee Reviews for Zerto

Good atmosphere, poor employee management and morale.

I worked at Zerto full-time

Pros

the atmosphere is relaxed, very casual. you can wear pretty much anything to the office. the pay is pretty good too.

Cons

management is rough, they seem a little lost. while the pay is good, the benefits are nothing to write home about. work-life balance leaves plenty to be desired, it's pretty much work-work; i had to work every weekend. there was no training so you were left to try and learn from the person next to you and then its sink or swim pretty much. there isn't anywhere to grow in the company, you learn the software and thats about the extent of your growth.

Advice to Management

i would advise management to be more concerned about the employees happiness. they should be more open to employees suggestions and concerns since they're shouldering the gigantic load of work that needs to be done.

2. Great company

Pros

Great company. I learn new things every day, I have new challenges, I get a very good cooperation from every one including my boss. We had a eng kickoff in Cyprus which was great!

Cons

No real cons I can think of