Ziff Davis Media
www.ziffdavis.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Welcome to Initech

New York, NY

I have been working at Ziff Davis Media

ProsIt's a tight knit community of nerds. people are really nice but shy. this is not the kind of place where people get together outside of work. kind of place where there are not enough people to do the job so you can take on as much as you can handle which can be good or bad depending.

ConsNO MONEY to do ANYTHING. Salary reductions plus increase workload = not fun. sometimes i can't find printer paper. depressing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDirect answers about our salary reinstatement would be nice. be respectful enough to treat all of us like adults and tell us what is going on. There is nothing as insulting as asking a question and having that question ignored.

A good place to work in a tough environment

Editor (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: ZD is still one of the best recognized brands when it comes… Cons: Currently very strapped due to the economic environment. You're not… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of print. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people and spirit, but missed opportunities from frugal approach

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: Great editorial staff, good collaborative environment, nice people, lots of… Cons: Short term vision of senior management needs to be corrected. Advice to Senior Management: C-level executives don't trust their employees enough, manage too much to the bottom line without managing the people that get them there. It's not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ziff Davis Media.

Worked for Ziff Davis Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ziff Davis Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ziff Davis Media CEO Vivek Shah. All reviews posted anonymously by Ziff Davis Media employees.