Ziff Davis Media
www.ziffdavis.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Since the magazine folded it hasn't been the same

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Ziff Davis Media

ProsThere used to be a lot of events and parties that were really great and showed us we were appreciated.

ConsThe management was chauvinistic at times and their inability to make the magazine a viable entity was inexcusable. They could have kept it afloat but bad management and cost cutting without considering the effects killed it.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe there should be a review of how the management performs and the way they speak to and treat their staff. Instead of yelling at people and berating them then laughing about it later which I saw happen on two different occasions.

Welcome to Initech

New York, NY

I have been working at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: It's a tight knit community of nerds. people are really nice but shy. this is not the kind of place where people get together outside… Cons: NO MONEY to do ANYTHING. Salary reductions plus increase workload… Advice to Senior Management: Direct answers about our salary reinstatement would be nice. be respectful enough to treat all of us like adults and… More

A good place to work in a tough environment

Editor (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Ziff Davis Media

Pros: ZD is still one of the best recognized brands when it comes… Cons: Currently very strapped due to the economic environment. You're not… Advice to Senior Management: Get out of print. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ziff Davis Media.

Worked for Ziff Davis Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ziff Davis Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ziff Davis Media CEO Vivek Shah. All reviews posted anonymously by Ziff Davis Media employees.