Zillow

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow

Pros

Fun work evnvironment, Solid business Results. Competent Managment, career opportunities, growth, technical challenges to keep engineers happy, good company culture. Company expanding organically and through acquisitions create new opportunities.

Cons

Can be a hectic pace, but on the whole balanced. There could be more opportunities for teams to present the work they are doing to the whole company. On the flip side, I like the company wide meetings. Good sharing of what is going on and interesting guest speakers.

Keep the small company culture and empower your teams to do great work. They will continue to impress you with their work and results.

211 Other Employee Reviews for Zillow (View Most Recent)

Do good work and get rewarded

Current Employee - Sales  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow

Pros

You can make a name for yourself in a short period of time. With strong growth, come opportunities and you are given every chance to seize those opportunities.

The culture has not changed since going public - It remains a meritocracy and there's no tolerance for BS politics.

Cons

wonder if we overpaid for Rent Juice

Continue to hire motivated/driven people - Keep the high hiring standards as we grow.

It's an awesome place to work

Current Employee - Development Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Development Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow

Pros

I feel like a valued individual at Zillow. It's small enough where I can have a huge impact but not so small that we have to make short term decions that aren't inline with our long term goals. It's still early enough that there is lots of cool work to be done.

Cons

The compensation is typically a little lower then some of the other places in town. But I felt that trade off was worth it due to the great work life balance and company culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Zillow

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!