Zillow

www.zillow.com

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsFun work evnvironment, Solid business Results. Competent Managment, career opportunities, growth, technical challenges to keep engineers happy, good company culture. Company expanding organically and through acquisitions create new opportunities.

ConsCan be a hectic pace, but on the whole balanced. There could be more opportunities for teams to present the work they are doing to the whole company. On the flip side, I like the company wide meetings. Good sharing of what is going on and interesting guest speakers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company culture and empower your teams to do great work. They will continue to impress you with their work and results.

Do good work and get rewarded

Sales (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow

Pros: You can make a name for yourself in a short period of time. With strong growth, come opportunities and you are given every… Cons: wonder if we overpaid for Rent Juice Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hire motivated/driven people - Keep the high hiring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's an awesome place to work

Development Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow

Pros: I feel like a valued individual at Zillow. It's small enough where I can have a huge impact but not so small that we… Cons: The compensation is typically a little lower then some of the other places in town. But… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Zillow.

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!