Zillow

There are newer employer reviews for Zillow

Zillow is amazing

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you're looking for a company that really cares about culture and happy employees, that's Zillow to a tee. You're working with talented team members who are really passionate about their jobs, and their role in moving Zillow forward.

Cons

I personally have no issues with Zillow, working there is awesome.

Fantastic.
Thank you!

254 Other Employee Reviews for Zillow (View Most Recent)

Great Team Environment

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zillow full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Everyone in the office is working on a very broad range of products and projects, but it feels like everyone is rowing the same boat. Everyone is working hard trying to build a great experience for both Renters and Property Managers....and trying to get more of both using our sites and services.

Great office culture. Lots of nice perks like Clipper Benefits, lots of free snacks and beverages (big variety), and weekly happy hours.

Cons

Being in a smaller remote office, there can be a bit less room for career advancement. However, this is improving with management's encouragement of cross office/team promotions and an expanding local office with growing teams. In addition, because of the office culture, every one is empowered to make improvements to the company, our websites, and our services. This gives everyone a sense of ownership, which makes working here more enjoyable.

Sep 5, 2014CEO (Spencer Rascoff)

Thank you for the review. I"m glad you are enjoying your time at Zillow. The SF office is a great office, and I love the fact that it's focused squarely on rentals. It allows everyone there to have a ... More

One of the fastest growing tech companies

I have been working at Zillow

Pros

Snacks, 401k, Gym, Medical, Dental, Great PTO and more importantly great co-workers

Cons

As we continue to grow its becoming increasingly difficult to know who does what.

Do not become too process oriented

Sep 5, 2014CEO (Spencer Rascoff)

Thank you for the review.
    You're right, that it is getting harder to know who does what. The "zall wall" (our internal employee intranet) has helped me a lot -- it allows me to figure out who does
    ... More