Zimmer

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer

Discombobulated but meaning well

Former Employee - Sales Logistics Intern in Warsaw, IN
Former Employee - Sales Logistics Intern in Warsaw, IN

I worked at Zimmer as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Working in the position I did, there was great interest from upper management. We were working in a high-impact environment where one is quick to see results in some cases, but this is not the case from many other people, from what I hear.

Cons

Work was disparate and never directed, our direction would change daily according to the whims of management and the distributors.

In many cases, we need clear direction as to what we are aiming towards. Often, we have to bend over backwards to accommodate distributors, yet we push them to do something completely different.

218 Other Employee Reviews for Zimmer (View Most Recent)

Mixed feelings

Current Employee - Senior Engineer II in Warsaw, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer II in Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fun work, a lot of great talented engineers to work with.

Cons

Poor upper level management leads to unfunded or understaffed projects with unrealistic timelines.

Listen to your people. We all want our company to be successful, but when we talk from the trenches and tell you the issues, you should try to listen and trust in us.

"DO THE RIGHT THING" is the motto.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Zimmer full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My experience at Zimmer Dental has been exceptional. From the President down through management they are professional, knowledgeable, caring people to be associated with. My co-workers are diverse in age, ethnicity, culture, gender, and religious beliefs and everyone I work with is respectful and respected. This is not my first job in the medical manufacturing industry but it is my last. I am lucky to be employed by Zimmer Dental and management makes me feel appreciated. I was hired at Zimmer Dental after a layoff from another company and now I love to say "that layoff was the luckiest day of my professional life."

Thank you for this opportunity to be a positive voice for Zimmer Dental.

Cons

For me, professionally and personally, there are no "cons." Not at this time and I have been there 3 years.

Live and work the motto "DO THE RIGHT THING" and Zimmer Dental will grow and prosper.

There are newer employer reviews for Zimmer