Zimmer
www.zimmer.com Warsaw, IN 5000+ Employees

This place is a 4-5 billion dollar public company... manages like a broke privately owned sandwich shop

Trauma Engineer (Current Employee)
Warsaw, IN

I have been working at Zimmer full-time for more than a year

ProsI have yet to find one. Dovorak had a 8% approval rating until HR found out and went and made fake accounts to boost his ratings. Glass Door I cannot believe you didn't catch on to this and stop the madness. He deserves a 8% rating because in my book he is a 0% overpaid CEO that doesn't care about one person in his firm. All he cares about is his 39 million dollar bonus is 2012. All the while laying people off onto the street because of outsourcing.

ConsEverything you can imagine. Benefits are poor, pay is ok, every chance Zimmer gets they fill their pocket and empty the employees pocket. Beware and go work somewhere else because once you figure out how ridiculous this place operates they will probably eliminate your position anyways and send you packing. No loyalty or commitment to its people that work 10-14 hours a day. Yes I said it you make more $$$ but they work you over and expect you to put your family 2nd and them first. I find myself working weekends and long hours just to stay a float.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet lost. I have never seen such a poorly managed 4-5 billion dollar company in my life. Which I have been working in the industry for over 25 years. I got suckered into joining this prehistoric fallacy of a dream and wish I would have never taken the job. And by the way do you like to hear yourselves talk because half of the people on the many different conference calls 7 days a week are not listening. I heard a SVP talk and none of his direct reports had anything to say the entire 1 hr conference call. Invest very little in anything and expect world class results. Forget your family because Zimmer is now your family and you will work from dark to dark. I haven't seen sunlight in months.

There are newer reviews on Zimmer.

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Zimmer CEO David Dvorak. All reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees.